Doraz Marketing recently completed a website design project for Farias College Admission Partners (FCAP). FCAP is a private, boutique college admissions counseling firm that helps students and families navigate the college search and application process. You’re invited to check out their new website at www.fcapcollege.com
We asked FCAP’s President, Beth Farias, to tell us a little bit about her experience working with Doraz Marketing. Here’s what Beth had to say about the project.
What major factors led you to want a new website and to seek Doraz Marketing’s help?
– I have wanted a website for my small business for several years but hadn’t been able to get the project off the ground. I sought Doraz Marketing’s help because the company caters to small businesses like mine and Dawn was immediately able to keep my project on track through goal setting and regular check-ins.
How do you think our companies are aligned?
– Both Doraz Marketing and FCAP are passionate about providing individualized services to our clients and supporting them in their unique needs.
What key things were you looking for in a solution?
– I was looking for a website to be an online presence for my company and detail its services and mission. I also wanted a way for families to reach out for more information. Most of my business comes through word of mouth and I know that potential clients search on the internet for me before reaching out. Not having a website was an important missing piece in connecting with prospective clients.
How did Doraz Marketing help with implementation?
– Dawn helped me organize the pages and content I wanted for my website. She walked me through each part of the process, one step at a time, to keep my project on track while also not overwhelming me. She gently reminded me to keep making progress when I needed it and helped me get across the finish line to the website launch!
What are your 3 favorite things about your new website?
– I love the design and layout, how professional the site looks (on mobile devices, too!), and the ease with which I can make updates and changes.
What types of goals or tasks are you using the new site to accomplish?
– I’m thrilled to be able to add my website URL to business cards, professional memberships, and my social media accounts. This will help me market my business effectively because I can direct customers to a website to learn more.
What have you been most impressed with about working with Doraz Marketing?
– Dawn was professional, knowledgeable, and organized, and great to work with! She explained everything and gave advice and best practices for my website content and every aspect of my site design. The entire process was seamless and fun.
Is there anything else you’d like to add?
– Launching a website has been a goal of mine for 6 years and I hadn’t found a way to get the project off the ground. Working with Doraz Marketing not only helped me achieve this goal but created a professional website that I’m very proud of! Thank you!